Comment on page
The Settings page provides access to a variety of app settings, information, and technical support data.
The items available in the Settings page include:
- Account Setup: Provides basic username and account information along with access to contact Accent technical support and view this user guide.
- Incoming Calls: Allows the user to toggle Push Notifications off/on. Turning Push Notifications off will result in the app not receiving calls while it is in the background.
- Preferences: Provides access to a variety of app preferences, these are detailed further in a section below.
- About: Show the version level of the installed app.
- Usage: Provides calling and usage statistics.
- SIP Log: Accesses the SIP communication log, this is used by Accent's technical support team.
- Reset Application: Logs the user out and resets all app information, settings, files, and statistics.
Items accessible via the Preferences menu include:
- Ringtones: Modify the ringtone played for inbound calls.
- Sound: Change advanced settings regarding echo suppression, noise suppression, and bluetooth support.
- Call Forwarding: Toggle on/off forwarding of all calls.
- Number Rewriting: This is an advanced feature that should not be modified without the assistance of Accent's technical support team.
- Network: Allows the user to modify WiFi network related advanced settings.
- Controls: Advanced headset controls.
- Do Not Disturb: Used to define unique Do Not Disturb rules surrounding time/date and specific contacts.
- Log SIP Traffic: Advanced setting which should not be modified.
- Language: The only current supported language is English.
- SSL Exceptions: Advanced setting not to be edited.