Comment on page
Upon connecting your calendar to the Accent app you will see your meetings and calendar events for the day presented within the Calendar section. The Calendar offers two unique views for users, the Timeline view and List view. The two different view options are shown in the graphic below. Users may switch between the different viewing options via the toggle button on the calendar navigation toolbar located at the top of the calendar.
Video meetings from many of the most widely used meeting platforms are recognized by the app, this includes Zoom, Teams, Apple Facetime, WebEx, GoTo Meeting, and more. You can view meeting details and attendees by selecting an individual meeting with a single click. The details will then be displayed in the Event Details section to the right of the calendar.
The timeline view presents a traditional calendar for the day showing all hours of the day and the scheduled events appearing on the calendar. The navigation bar located at the top of the calendar provides options to interact with the calendar, these options include:
- Add New Event: Adds a new event to the calendar without a predetermined time of day.
- Date: The date currently being viewed. If viewing the current date it will appear with a circle around the date. The date can be tapped at any time to jump to a specific date. The date button is flanked by navigation buttons which are used to move the calendar forward or backward by one day.
- Go to Current Day: If the calendar is not displaying the current date this button can be pressed to go to the current date.
- Toggle Timeline/List View: Used to switch between the timeline view and list view.
Note: A new event may be added to the calendar by clicking on the desired time slot within the timeline view. This will create a new event scheduled for that specific time of day.
The list view displays the scheduled events and meetings of the day in an agenda format sorted chronologically. Users may interact with the calendar events on the list view directly via the "Join Meeting" icon if desired.
The Event Details section provides a deeper view of the information associated with a specific calendar item. This information may include details on meeting attendees, the specific meeting link/location, and any additional information the meeting organizer provided as part of the meeting invite.
The information which could be included for a meeting or event within the Event Details section includes:
- Event Name
- Event Time
- Attendees (if applicable)
- Meeting Link (if applicable)
- Calendar Link
- Event Description & Details (if applicable)