Home Page & Menu
The Home Page is pictured below with a detail of the app navigation bar elements and the available sections of the app.
The navigation toolbar located at the bottom of the app provides buttons to access the different pages of the app. These pages include:
- Home - The initial view which includes the Quick Start button, Upcoming meetings, and Recent meetings joined.
- Calendar - Integrate your personal calendar with the app to join scheduled meetings with one click.
- Meetings - Provides access to start/join video meetings and schedule meetings via your personal calendar.
Once you have integrated your calendar and attended meetings using the app, other items will appear on the Home screen.
- Upcoming Events - These are meetings and events from your Google or Microsoft calendar that are upcoming for the day.
- Recent Meetings - Meetings you have joined in the past. Favorited meetings are represented with a blue star to the right of the meeting information.
You can learn more about integrating your personal calendar in the Connect Your Calendar section of this guide.
Similar to the navigation bar, the side menu provides access to the Home, Meetings, and Calendar pages. The side menu also provides options for the following:
- Manage Integrations - Add/Remove calendar integrations
- Online User Guide - Link to this user guide
- Visit Us - Visit Accent's website
- Choose Color Theme - Toggle between Light/Dark Mode or choose automatically based on your device settings
- Login Page - Login to the app