App Layout & Interface
The app layout is pictured below with a detail of the app elements and the available sections of the app.
The navigation toolbar located at the top of the app provides user information and buttons to access the different sections (also referred to as "pages") of the app. These sections include:
In addition to the sections detailed above, the toolbar also includes:
- Logout Button
- Phone Number & Extension
The app will show within your PC or Mac "system tray". A right-click of the tray icon will provide quick access to the following functions:
- Show - Show the app on top of other applications
- Communication - Open the app with the Communication page in focus.
- Meetings - Open the app with the Meetings page in focus.
- Calendar - Open the app with the Calendar page in focus.
- Files - Open the app with the Files page in focus.
- Quit - Close the app completely