For group communications Connect users can create Channels. The process of creating Channels is very simple. Open Channels and click on New Channel.
Add the following information:
- Name - channel name.
- Channel type - channel type.
- Public - all users will be able to see and join the channel.
- Private - users will be able to join the Channel only by invitation from the channel administrator (icon indicates a private channel)
- Subject - channel subject.
- Description - channel description.
- Manage Channel members - add members to this Channel. Note that members can be added or removed from Channels at any time.
Click on Save to save changes.
As a result you will see the new Channel appearing in Channels with
icon indicating you are the channel owner.
Last modified 4yr ago